Frothing milk with a steam wand is a science and an art, folks, but with the Aerolatte you don't need fancy equipment or a degree in barista-science. Nope, you need a glass of milk (hot or cold), and the Aerolatte. In just a couple of seconds, you can have frothy milk for milkshakes and cappuccinos. Fancy drinks, sorted.
- Make lattes, cappuccinos, milk shakes, iced coffees, frappuccino's, cocktails and Irish coffees in mere minutes at home.
- 18/8 stainless steel frothing head
- Comes with AA batteries
- Froths milk quick and easy
- Durable shaft
- Long lasting motor
- Includes 2x AA alkaline batteries
After careful product testing, milk that is either hot enough or cold enough holds the froth best. Lukewarm or room temperature milk will take a froth, but it melts quite quickly. Fresh milk should be used hot, as it holds the froth the best, while long life milk can be used hot or cold, and froths well at a lower temperature than fresh milk. For the most part, long life milk is preferable, simply because it is easier to froth, however, treated correctly, fresh milk can also be used.
- Frothing head: A patented design made with food grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- The motor: Provides the correct torque for frothing, which ensures it's durable and allows for the long life of the motor.
- Power: The Aerolatte comes with two AA batteries, the battery contacts are zinc coated to prevent rusting.
Clean the Aerolatte frother before first use.
- Operating the frother in hot soapy water and then rinsing it will thoroughly clean the stainless steel whisk and shaft.
- Switch on for a few seconds to dry.
- Do not try and pull the rod from the handle as it is firmly attached to the motor.
- Wipe the handle occasionally with a damp cloth, but do not immerse the handle in water or put the unit in the dishwasher.
What the Yuppiechefs say
The best thing about it is that you don't need a coffee machine to froth and heat your milk anymore. Simply heat your milk in the microwave and froth your milk with the Aerolatte. It means your milk will be richer as there is no steam going into it and the Aerolatte is far simpler to clean - just rinse it under a running tap.
Steam Free Milk Frother
Free Aerolatte Storage Case
Buy an Aerolatte Professional Steam Free Milk Frother and receive a free Storage Case, while stocks last.