Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves... Since hosting the elections (and, well, because of colonialism) Britain is always in fashion. Get yourself a taste of the Union Jack action with a fantastic frother adorned with none other than the British flag. Then you can have milkshakes and cappuccinos in just a few seconds. Tally-ho, friends.
- Make lattes, cappuccinos, milk shakes, iced coffees, frappuccino's, cocktails and Irish coffees in mere minutes at home.
- 18/8 stainless steel frothing head
- Comes with AA batteries
- Frothing head: A patented design made with food grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- The motor: Provides the correct torque for frothing, which ensures it's durable and allows for the long life of the motor.
- Power: The Aerolatte comes with two AA batteries, the battery contacts are zinc coated to prevent rusting.
A patented design made with food grade 18/8 stainless steel.
Provides the correct torque for frothing, which ensures it's durable and allows for the long life of the motor.
The Aerolatte comes with two AA batteries, the battery contacts are zinc coated to prevent rusting.
Clean the Aerolatte frother before first use.
- Operating the frother in hot soapy water and then rinsing it will thoroughly clean the stainless steel whisk and shaft.
- Switch on for a few seconds to dry.
- Do not try and pull the rod from the handle as it is firmly attached to the motor.
- Wipe the handle occasionally with a damp cloth, but do not immerse the handle in water or put the unit in the dishwasher.
What the Yuppiechefs say
The best thing about it is that you don't need a coffee machine to froth and heat your milk anymore. Simply heat your milk in the microwave and froth your milk with the Aerolatte. It means your milk will be richer as there is no steam going into it and the Aerolatte is far simpler to clean - just rinse it under a running tap.