Is there anything quite as good as melted cheese? Perhaps cheese melted on the braai, perfect to slide over the nearest burger or baked potato? Like the sound of that? So do we. The Barbeclette is a raclette pan designed for use with the braai (or barbeque) or even the oven, gas grill or grill pan. The non-stick, wood handled pan fits a couple of slices of cheese, which melt into dreamy goodness. Whether you're picnicking, braaing with friends or just want melted cheese (yes, it happens to us too), the Barbeclette is the quickest way to make melted cheese happen, fast. And with a handy spatula, sliding it off the pan and onto your food is as easy as can be.
- Designed for use with raclette cheese
- Can also be used with any cheese that melts well, such as gorgonzola, brie, camembert, gouda, cheddar and so on
- Slice or grate cheese, and add herbs, a splash of olive oil and some garlic, for an easy cheese sauce
- Perfect for camping, it's pretty small, and easy to pack in with the kitchen tools
- Make cheese toppings and sauces in just minutes
Quick, easy and oh-so cheesy. Fabulous.
- Dimensions: 15cm x 7cm
- Non-stick tray and heat resistant spatula
- For use with softer cheese that melts well
- Grill plate of blacksteel with PTFE coating
- Stainless steel handle and wooden grip