We’ve been captivated of late by the cheesy, deliciousness of pizza. While wood-fired...
Making authentic wood-fired pizzas at home just got a whole lot easier. If you are without a pizza igloo in your back garden, an answer is here in the form of the ceramic Earthfire oven. It's small, travels well, and whips up perfectly crispy pizzas quickly and easily. Sounds too good to be true? Why not give it a try?
- Makes pizzas of up to 34cm in diameter
- 30 minute warm up time
- Cooks a pizza in 3 minutes
- Uses wood or charcoal
- The stainless steel grid which doubles up as a handy portable braai
- Popping on the lid turns it into a kettle BBQ or a smoke
- Includes a steel pizza peel, for transferring cooked and uncooked pizzas to and from the hot stone without touching it
The Earthfire portable ceramic oven has all the cooking characteristics of a conventional pizza oven, with a warm-up time of only 30 min (rather than two hours) and can maintain 350°C for hours with only one fire. The high temperature and the porous pizza plate is the secret to delicious, authentic Italian style pizzas, and if your pizza poison happens to be a thick based pizza with lots of juicy toppings just use less fuel to ensure a slightly lower cooking temperature.
The Earthfire oven can have a pizza ready every three minutes, so it is easy to host groups of friends without long waits between slices.
Experiment with with speedy focaccia starters (caramelised onion, brie and sesame seeds is good) and then go as gourmet as palates allow...
The oven comes with easy to follow instructions and recipes.
- Pizza Oven - Lid and bowl
- Pizza stone (plain, porous round stone without handles)
- Steel pizza peel
- Grill rack
- Pizza oven stand
- Ceramic grate
- Ash catcher
- Wood/Charcoal Fueled.
- Made from Highest Quality ceramic.
- Do not get the pizza stone wet, it will absorb water and crack. Scrape burnt on food off with an oven-safe palette knife, and if necessary wipe with a dry cloth.