The elegant porcelain table grill from Eva Solo is the perfect way to cook tapas at your table, and a handy portable grill for picnics and the outdoors.
Simply fill the bowl with coals, light it and add your tapas favourites on the grill - from shellfish, asparagus, peppers, chicken wings and mushrooms.
- Handy size
- 30cm diameter grill
- Practical handle which makes it easy to carry around
- Removable bowl and grill are dishwasher-safe
The bowl part is made of porcelain, while the grid and the insert which holds the glowing coals are made of stainless steel. After use, the bowl, insert and grid can be placed in the dishwasher. And when its not being used for braaing, the porcelain bowl without the steel insert can be used as a salad bowl.
Awards and distinctions:
- Baden-Wurttemberg, int. Design award 2006
- The International Design Yearbook 2007
- Good Design Award 2006 - Chicago
- IF Design Award 2007
- DesignPlus 2007
What the Yuppiechefs say
A whole new meaning to bring & braai.