The most popular size, the 800ml Klean Kanteen Classic is perfect for your on-the-go life.
Whether you're trying to juggle a full day of classes or work, the kids' extracurricular schedules, or a trip to dog park between your workout and happy hour, just one or two fill-ups will help you stay hydrated and happy all day.
The bottle is made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel that's totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, it is not necessary to coat the inside of the bottle with a plastic or epoxy lining, which is one of the main differences between a stainless steel Klean Kanteen and aluminum bottles.
Food-grade stainless steel is used in the brewing, food and winemaking industries too. It's the material of choice because it doesn't retain or impart flavours. No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, your 800ml Klean Kanteen Classic will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting. Plus it weighs only 170 grams and is durable and designed to last for years. All the caps are BPA-free too.
The large-mouth design allows you to pour in big stuff like ice cubes, and makes cleaning your Klean Kanteen Classic as simple as scrubbing it out or throwing it in the dishwasher. Yet the slim design fits into most cup holders.
- Reformulated spout is now 6x stronger
- BPA-free & eco-friendly
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed
- Doesn't retain or impart flavours
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Fits in the Kanteen Bike Cage
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Stainless steel threads
- Fits large ice cubes
- BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5) caps
- Dishwasher safe (coloured bottles should be hand-washed)
- Reusable & 100% recyclable