Slice cheese effortlessly (and without taking off a finger) with the Adjustable Cheese Slicer from Microplane.
Made of surgical steel, this cheese plane features an adjustable knob on the handle so you can make thick or thin slices, as needed. Looking for more? The upper portion of the blade also includes a ribbon grater surface, for grating ribbons of cheese. For speed and convenience the blades work in both directions, so you don't waste a stroke.
- Adjust from thin (1/32) to thick (3/16) with a simple twist of the knob in the handle
- Original Microplane Ribbon blade can be used to grate small amounts of cheese for garnishing
- Dimensions: 9 13/16" x 3 1/4" x 1 1/16"
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Blade made of surgical grade stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed soft touch handle.
- Dishwasher safe, however, we recommend rinsing your cheese plane in warm water immediately after each use.
- Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side of the grater area whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the metal strands.