Colleen was one of March’s lucky what’s in the box? participants. Being a food...
Take the grinder to a whole new level with the Grinders from NoMU. From pink salt to smoked salt, to duck, steak and seafood seasoning, they have it all (so can you).
A fine blend of herbs, spices and seasoning balances the subtle flavours of meat, poultry, veggies and more. With adjustable grinding heads and clear, easy-to-read packaging, they're a done deal.
Just remember - grind into the cap, over cold food or into a spoon, to prevent steam clogging up the contents.
Recipes to inspire, using NoMU Grinders:
• Thai chicken skewers with peanut dipping sauce, using NoMU Spicy Chilli.
• Caramelised onion and brie tartlets, using NoMU Sea Salt and Rainbow Pepper.
• Lamb cutlets with roasted cauliflower, anchovy crumbs and almonds, using NoMU Sea Salt and Rainbow Pepper.
• Lemongrass chicken sticks, using the NoMU Black Pepper.
• Smoked salt and peppercorn cured trout with hollandaise, using NoMU SmokedSalt, Pink Salt and Rainbow Pepper.
- Grinders contain no MSG or artificial additives.
- This product is Halaal and Kosher (Parev) certified.
- All grinders are sugar-free.
- Sea Salt - Sea salt.
- Pink Salt - Himalayan pink salt.
- Smoked Salt - Smoked sea salt.
- Black Pepper - Black peppercorns (steam sterilized).
- Rainbow Pepper - Black peppercorns, white peppercorns, green peppercorns and pink peppercorns.
- One For All - Sea salt, rosemary, bay leaves, onion, thyme, garlic, white pepper, sage, chives, parsley, marjoram, oregano and basil.
- Duck and Poultry - Sea salt, mustard, black pepper, coriander, ginger, onion, garlic, paprika flakes, sage, thyme, parsley, oregano and lemon oil.
- Seafood and Fish - Sea salt, onion, garlic, black pepper, parsley, dill and lemon oil.
- Spicy Chilli - Chilli (25%), sea salt, mustard, black pepper, coriander, onion, garlic, paprika flakes, parsley and smoke flavour.
- Steak and BBQ - Sea salt, mustard, coriander, black pepper, onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, paprika flakes, parsley, cumin, marjoram and oregano.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.