Looking for a loose-bottomed cake pan that doesn't need to be lined? You've come to the right place.
The PushPan® is designed to seal completely, to bake without lining or leaks. Simply pop the base into the bottom of the pan, fill with batter and bake. No mess, no fuss. When the cake is finished, press the base of the tin gently, and with the patented non-stick technology, out pops the cake.
You can even make savoury, crustless quiches (famous for their wet filling), without lining or leaking. And even better? The silicone seal does not need to be removed for washing.
Awarded 1st PRIZE in COOK + Bakeware at the 2012 Innovation Awards of the International Housewares Association
- No need to line or wrap pan
- Make any depth of cake in same pan
- Cheesecake perfection without any leaking or lining
- Perfect for any confection or savoury
- ILAG Swiss technology coating
- Ultimate double coating
- Heavy gauge steel
- The silicone seal is made from high quality materials that pass both FDA and LFGB and does not need removing when washing
Wash in warm soapy water, and dry thoroughly. Do not put in the dishwasher, as the pressure gets into the seal and undermines it.