Minichefs: Nutella hot chocolate
Does a cup of Nutella hot chocolate on a cold and windy day sound good to you? This week our Minichefs were in their element stirring up this sweet concoction, complete with whipped cream and mini marshmallows. It’s not healthy but it’s good.
Time taken – 15 minutes
Number of children – 6
Makes 6 cups
2 litres full cream milk
½ jar Nutella chocolate spread
250ml cream – whipped
1 packet baby marshmallows
Sprinkles, nuts and/or cake decorations
1. Place Nutella and 200ml milk into a saucepan. Heat slowly until the Nutella has melted and combined with the milk.
2. Add more milk and heat until warm enough for little mouths – add more cold milk if too hot.
3. Share between the mugs.
4. Top with whipped cream, marshmallows and sprinkles.
And get ready for lots of schlurping – a treat indeed.
Inspired to get busy in the kitchen with your Minichefs? Browse all recipes suitable for Minichefs.
- Spiced chilli hot chocolate.
- How to make whoopie pies.
- Red velvet hot chocolate.
- Minichefs at the Mount Nelson Hotel: the best chocolate cake.
- Minichefs: Choc chip and peanut butter cookies.