These hand built toasters from England were originally designed for commercial use but have become world wide hits in the home.
This toaster features the patented Pro-heat elements, which have made Dualit world famous. There is a mechanical timer to control toasting and a manually operated eject lever keeps items warm until needed.
With a stylish, stainless steel cover it's a breeze to clean and all the parts are replaceable and repairable. The concealed, easy to clean crumb tray and adjustable rear foot, which you can turn by hand and allows you to compensate for uneven work surfaces, make them a world apart in the toaster universe.
Each slot is 2.8cm wide and can accommodate very large and very very thick slices of bread, which means you can cut those nice, thick African style wedges! It is also suitable for the Dualit sandwich cage which is available separately as an accessory.
- Capacity: 1, 2 or 3 slices
- Output per hour: 98 slices
- Loading: (kW) 1.7
- Dimensions: 31 x 21 x 22cm
- Weight: 4kg
- The warming rack is a universal accessory for all Dualit Vario toasters. It can be used to warm a variety of different bread products including muffins, bagels or croissants.
- The optional sandwich cage, which has an in built drip tray, can be purchased as an accessory and will fit all Vario Toasters.
- Extra wide 28mm slots to accommodate larger items and the optional sandwich cage
- The selector switch means you use only the slots you require
- An adjustable inner wire guard - to grip toast
- High lift mechanism - to remove small items easily
1 Year Guarantee